Service/Repair Terms of Service
Cussins Enterprises LLC will only perform and provide services, repairs and upgrades as requested by the customer. Cussins Enterprises LLC will conduct honest, reasonable, and considerate services. The goal is to provide the highest quality of service and support
● Cussins Enterprises LLC will only perform and provide services, repairs and upgrades as requested by the customer. Cussins Enterprises LLC will conduct honest, reasonable, and considerate services. The goal is to provide the highest quality of service and support, but the customer understands that specific results cannot be guaranteed.
●The length of time required to service and/or repair your computer cannot be predicted. The customer understands that in the process of working on your computer equipment, there is a potential for data loss. Customer agrees that they have conducted the necessary backups on their data so that, in the event of such loss, the data can be restored. Cussins Enterprises LLC is not responsible for data loss, and will not be responsible for restoring lost data. The customer authorizes Cussins Enterprises LLC technician(s) to provide the service or repair, to install anti-virus, and to install any other necessary software on customer’s computer, and to perform required services. All software not purchased as part of a service contract with Cussins Enterprises LLC will be deleted or uninstalled upon completion of the service (unless it was purchased).
● An estimate for the cost of work will be provided before performing services and/or repairs. Estimates are never guaranteed to be the same as the final price. If Cussins Enterprises LLC notices that there is additional work required that will cause the estimated amount to be increased, every effort will be made to contact the customer to inform them of the situation, and to receive authorization to continue. In the case that the customer cannot be reached, work will be stopped until contact is established. Once the customer is reached, it is up to the customer’s discretion to continue or stop work. The decision will be honored by Cussins Enterprises LLC.
● Cussins Enterprises LLC accepts cash, check, and all major credit cards. The customer will be charged a $30.00 service fee for any returned checks. Credit card payments may have a transaction fee added to the total amount of the bill.
● Service(s) are provided in an effort to fix, upgrade, or otherwise repair computer or electronic system(s) for which you request such service(s). Your system will not be intentionally harmed. The primary goal is to fix your computer, not damage it. In the case of accidental damage to your system, including but not limited to, data loss caused by already existing problems in your system such as a virus, poorly configured software, hardware problems or hardware failures, to hold Cussins Enterprises LLC harmless. If any illegal material (such as unlawful pornography, or terrorist plots) is found on the hard drive of the computer, it will be immediately reported to the appropriate authorities.
● Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance. All services will be conducted in a professional, reasonable, and timely manner, taking into consideration the circumstances and nature of the technical problems presented.
REPAIRS & SERVICE GUARANTEE
● All services and repairs are guaranteed for 90 days from the date on the invoice or the service order. If later found that the service or repair was incorrectly diagnosed by the technician; Cussins Enterprises LLC will perform the repair/service free of any labor charge. The cost of parts will be charged if needed to correct the problem.